Hello Followers

Sincere apologies for the lack of reviews as of late. I have recently found a job and that takes away most of my energy. I promise that I will continue the blog, but there will be days that I am unable to access my Blog, unfortunately. Films that I see in theaters will be reviewed as fast as possible, but I'm backed up on DVD reviews. I'll pick and choose which films I'll share with everyone. Tuesday and Thursday are my upcoming days off, so I will try my best to get caught up. Reviews often take over an hour to write, not to mention the rest of the features on the site. If you would like to help out, please click on the advertisements. I earn a small amount of money for each click. Every little bit helps. Thanks for tuning in, and please feel free to comment on each review/list. Comments let me know that people are out there reading this, and that motivates me to continue to do what I love.

Love, Jack Ryan

P.S. I have been listing my favorite television shows of all-time. The list will be revealed soon. I had a fun time reminiscing old shows I use to watch as a youngster.

Comments

  1. You've failed me!!!! On a side note, I clicked every advertisement on your blog. Self made millionaire is in your near future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 100 Actors

Top 25 Films of the 1990's

Now on DVD