Top 2010 Box Office

A bunch of these films I have yet to see, most of which I will never see. I'm not one to see animated films anymore since I'm 23 years old. Even the "good" animated films like Up I find unfunny and easy. I will give a comment for each film I've seen and a few others. These rankings will change a little bit with films still being released, but now is as good a time as ever to do this.

1. Toy Story 3
I will probably give this one a try because everyone loves it so much. I saw the first two when I was young and enjoyed them, but I'm a lot older now.

2. Alice in Wonderland (F)
I don't quite get the appeal of this type of film. It's targeted for adults because of the subject matter, but kids flocked to see it because of the PG rating.

3. Iron Man 2 (C)
A brutal, embarassing sequel. I guarantee the third chapter will be better.

4. Eclipse
The first one was average. The second one was terrible. So I gave up.

5. Inception (A)
One of the two best films of 2010, without a doubt.

6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
I never got into the books or the films. The first film I found stupid, so I stopped there.

7. Despicable Me
I may give this one a chance because of Steve Carell, but we shall see.

8. Shrek Forever After
I didn't like the first film, so there you have it.

9. How to Train Your Dragon
Not interested in the least.

10. The Karate Kid
The originals were dumb and I find Jaden Smith annoying.

11. Clash of the Titans (D+)
The most disappointing film of the year. I'm glad I didn't pay full price to see this on the big screen.

12. Grown Ups (C-)
Another disappointing film. Adam Sandler can do so much better. It's just not very funny, period.

13. Tangled
It continues to climb the list, but I'm never going to see it.

14. Megamind
Despite the stellar "cast," I won't be renting it.

15. The Last Airbender
M. Night has lost me as of late. Apparently this is one of the worst films of the year.

16. Shutter Island (B+)
Scorsese and DiCaprio are a scary duo. I love the book and I love this film.

17. The Other Guys (B)
This was a lot funnier than I expected it to be. Ferrell still has it.

18. Salt (C)
I don't get why everyone, critics included, liked this film. It's predictable and thrill-less.

19. Jackass 3D (B-)
Not as good as the previous two films, but it was a lot of fun in 3D.

20. Valentine's Day
Not interested.

21. Robin Hood (C)
It has it's moments, but it's long and often confusing.

22. The Expendables (C)
If you like these types of films, give The A-Team a try. That film is much, much more fun.

23. Date Night (B-)
This film is just a whole lot of fun. Carell and Fey make a good and believable couple.

24. Due Date (C+)
Phillips is better than this, but it definitely has its moments.

25. Sex and the City 2
You would have to pay me a substantial amount of money to sit through this.

26. The Book of Eli (B+)
The most underrated film of 2010. I love it!

27. TRON: Legacy
I will definitely be seeing this in the near future. Apparently the 3D is phenomenal.

28. The Town (B+)
Ben Affleck's The Town is a thrill ride. Highly recommended.

29. The Social Network (A)
One of the two best films of 2010. I have it ahead of Inception for the time being, which says a lot.

30. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (C+)
A fun, short Disney film with pleanty of action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now on DVD

Top Horror Films

Top 25 Films of the 1990's